BitcoinTalk.org is a Bullshit Forum!

Had a problem with a forum member? post here, You may alo post here if you wish to inform others of a risky place you found on the internet, to help warn other users.
  • Author
Re: BitcoinTalk.org is a Bullshit Forum!

Postby ddosbtc » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:06 pm

Squall1066 wrote:Thanks for committing some time on here, since last time I have put in some harder bot detectors, and anti spam scripts in place, it has quietened down quite alot.

Yeah, i can finally see that bots have left this place. :P

MoneyInPJs wrote:just wanted to post a little update to this thread.

I have not had any problems with them over the last year and it seems like they are leaving me alone now.

I am currently a Sr. member there but if you add all my activity since I first came to that forum, I would be a legendary member but oh well.

Account doesn't matter but what matters is experience.
I had a account there long ago..but i sold it to some guy and he ruined that.So no more accounts there :)
ddosbtc
Global Moderator

Sponsor

Postby Onahole lottery248 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:07 pm

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2331284.0 <- this is my appealing information

so i was banned from the primary bitcoin forum, i am not even accepting how the mod' alt had talked about why i was banned - one of the reason made me furious about how that moderator had stated about my wrong doing, using a translator. to be fair though, my ability of English is not as great as yours in most of the case and i have been trying to struggle it for improvement, yet he got no further evidence of what quotation he had used as the reason to ban me, to prove he is right; ie to translate that content using a translator, and define if the output's relevant combination is grammatically correct.

now i feel that i am being ignored when comes to the further investigations, they decided not to, not even the admin or other mods to give me a single hand about the appeal.

although primary bitcoin forum is good at preventing spam, it is now being harsher. for an instance, if i signed up a signature campaign and then banned as considered somewhere spamming, the record is permanent rather than having any kind of fading out in a certain period (like youtube if you received strike it would fade out in a certain period, they would not trace back directly IIRC).

in a nutshell, i got discriminated by the mod, until my case got reviewed and given an appropriate points (and more evidence!) of why i deserve that ban, or otherwise got my ban overthrown, else i am having mind to begin boycotting the primary bitcoin forum. i posted only two replies that day, then suddenly got banned for insubstantial posts (while it remains not yet provable of points).
Onahole lottery248
Newly Registered User

Postby Squall1066 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:22 pm

yeah I am hearing alot of that lately, you're welcome here, we are small enough to talk to people first, if I ever did get big, I would still take time out to talk to people.
Squall1066
Site Admin

Postby Onahole lottery248 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:05 am

Squall1066 wrote:yeah I am hearing alot of that lately, you're welcome here, we are small enough to talk to people first, if I ever did get big, I would still take time out to talk to people.

i am having mind to contribute here and then educate users speaking Chinese as primary language struggling English(i am in Chinese, so that i can educate them), i am tired of that ban.

by the way, let's expand this forum, i am planning to promote this forum. one more thing is to prevent the speech discrimination.

edit: cannot set my location to 'Hong Kong' here
Onahole lottery248
Newly Registered User

Postby Squall1066 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:03 pm

Onahole lottery248 wrote:
Squall1066 wrote:yeah I am hearing alot of that lately, you're welcome here, we are small enough to talk to people first, if I ever did get big, I would still take time out to talk to people.

i am having mind to contribute here and then educate users speaking Chinese as primary language struggling English(i am in Chinese, so that i can educate them), i am tired of that ban.

by the way, let's expand this forum, i am planning to promote this forum. one more thing is to prevent the speech discrimination.

edit: cannot set my location to 'Hong Kong' here

I welcome any promotion you are willing to help with, and I thank you in advance.

can you explain further where you cannot set location? in user profile there is a "location" text where you can type anything you like.
Squall1066
Site Admin

Postby MoneyInPJs » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:06 pm

It's been a long time since I made this thread.

now that years have past, I just wanted to post a little update...

I have not had any problems on bitcointalk for a long time but I feel that is because I only login like once a month and I dont bother to share my info on that forum like I used to. I'm now a hero member on bitcointalk but if you add all the activity I have added to that forum, I would be a legendary member.

I mostly work on my own bitcoin forum these days but I like to make my rounds to all the bitcoin forums once in awhile just to make sure I keep on top of the latest info in the crypto world.

I just purchased a ton of new domain names and now I have a ton of work to do because I want to build a unique website for each of them. :P

looking back, I don't blame the bitcointalk mods because I know that they deal with the most spammers and scammers because that comes with being the biggest bitcoin forum on the net and sometimes good people get banned in the mix.

Long Live All Bitcoin Forums :)
MoneyInPJs
Club Visitor

Postby Squall1066 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:25 pm

thanks for the update, although a small back peddle lol :-) my view is the same, I have since chatted to alot of people I know to be good that have just been banned for no apparrent reason, I just think the mods need a better due dilligence, too many of them just click ban too quickly lol.

but yeah, I have a few accounts on many forums, many not this username, we all have a part to play, I just wish mine was a bigger part.

anyways good luck with your projects, I do check out people links from time to time yours included :-)
Squall1066
Site Admin

Previous