• Author
COINEX TOKEN

Postby ricollins10 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:46 pm

CET is an abbreviation for CoinEx Token. This is a crypto currency issued by Coinex to its traders based on their trading activity. If you create an account with coinex you will have, among others, a CET wallet where you will be airdropped CET proportionally to how much you trade. So far 200M tokens have been distributed to CET traders proportionally to their trading activity. I was airdropped CET (worth $500 as we speak). I never spent a cent for the CET I received. So did the dozen others sharing their awe on social media. Nobody spammed my email asking me to buy CET. One day I simply woke up and found out that something I had done in the past (7 months ago) had led to me receiving a 4000 tokens (worthless back then) that now happen to be worth around $500.
The reason for this surge is that once Coinex introduced its new policy of sharing profits with stakeholders (CET holders), everyone, as result, wanted to be a stakeholder.

HURRY NOW AND GET THE TOKEN VIA THE FOLLOWING LINK BEFORE IT ENDS!! https://goo.gl/x5btvK
ricollins10
Newly Registered User

Sponsor