Yu-Gi-Oh! millennium CCG sealed boxs

Things that can be posted and shipped,
  • Author
Yu-Gi-Oh! millennium CCG sealed boxs

Postby HardyGoodsLtd » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:26 pm

My post from .org, I posted here in case I can shift them. I welcome any mods here to be escrow.

Hiya, worth a try here, I have some boxes left 50+ of genuine sealed boxes of Yu-Gi-Oh! millennium set, 36 packs of 5 cards.

Yes I am still new here, so I am happy to use a trusted escrow and provide any proof you need.

I am a genuine business and can provide a vat receipt if you need (no vat number as I dont make 80K PA)

I would like to keep this in the UK, as shipping abroad is not cheep, I am open to offers, they go for around £20-£25 a box on e-bay.

I will take preference to anyone willing to take the lot before I decide to split and sell separately (£4 a box to post!!!!)

bitcoin only trade here as there would be no point on posting on a bitcoin forum if I only wanted cash lol Roll Eyes

P.S. I am all ways looking for cheap goods (genuine no knock-offs) if you have some thing I could sell on e-bay, let me know, maybe we could deal.
my e-bay user is same as my name!
HardyGoodsLtd
Newly Registered User

Sponsor

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! millennium CCG sealed boxs

Postby Squall1066 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:16 pm

Awesome, thanks for posting on the club, I will tweet this and try and help you.
Squall1066
Site Admin

Yu Gi Oh millennium CCG sealed boxs

Postby ChelsiknEp » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:39 am

Im looking to change or buy the Millennium Falcon promo that have appeared at the 2017 nationals for SWLCG. If anyone is interested in change or sell this card, plese, send me a PM.
ChelsiknEp
Newly Registered User