threebitcoin.com

Had a problem with a forum member? post here, You may alo post here if you wish to inform others of a risky place you found on the internet, to help warn other users.
  • Author
threebitcoin.com

Postby reg » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:50 am

hi, I registered -did a small plan-got a pay out but ran into two problems. The payout has not confirmed after 48 hrs? (i know there are generally confirmations problems due to difficulty changes) Also though I mailed them but have not had any response in 44hrs? anyone else experiencing problems? reg.
reg
Newly Registered User

Sponsor

Re: threebitcoin.com

Postby Squall1066 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:24 am

mnoved to dispute center.

There website is now down? something does not feel right, maybe they are gone? please keep us updated.
Squall1066
Site Admin

Postby ddosbtc » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:14 am

reg wrote:hi, I registered -did a small plan-got a pay out but ran into two problems. The payout has not confirmed after 48 hrs? (i know there are generally confirmations problems due to difficulty changes) Also though I mailed them but have not had any response in 44hrs? anyone else experiencing problems? reg.

Ahh!! sorry for you loss , can you let us know much like: scammed amount and any sort of proof that you really got scammed.
ddosbtc
Global Moderator

Postby reg » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:23 am

hi, I kept it small as a try out 0.5btc. the plan appeared to work the site was running and I could log in and navigate. I requested a payout of 1.0 btc last Monday and they mailed me saying it was sent but it did not appear on the blockchain after 6 hrs so I mailed them twice without a reply in two days . Then the site dissappeared? so I am in the dark. Not very technical so assumming its gone?.
reg
Newly Registered User

Postby ddosbtc » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:38 pm

reg wrote:hi, I kept it small as a try out 0.5btc. the plan appeared to work the site was running and I could log in and navigate. I requested a payout of 1.0 btc last Monday and they mailed me saying it was sent but it did not appear on the blockchain after 6 hrs so I mailed them twice without a reply in two days . Then the site dissappeared? so I am in the dark. Not very technical so assumming its gone?.

Oh..sorry for your loss .
Though your btc cannot be recovered but you can always help others by suggesting them not to invest.
can you provide some valid proof like screenshot of your threebitcoin account.
ddosbtc
Global Moderator

Postby vm1990 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:31 am

most sites like this are pyramid or ponzi schems they take money and after a bit close down amd not give out money or they hand out a small amount of what they have to look 'legit' and get more people involved. id stick to the lesson "if it looks to good to be true its probably a scam"
vm1990
Global Moderator