• Author
❤ FREE Cloud Mining Speed EVERY DAY! ❤ HOT

Postby MoneyInPJs » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:17 am

Eobot is the only cloud mining site that I fully trust and they have many great features that you dont see with other providers.

[size=12pt]How To Buy Cloud Mining Speed: [size=8pt]Also Get Free Speed Below![/size]
[/size]
Deposit your coins that you want to turn into cloud mining speed

Exchange your coins for cloud mining speed (I recommend getting the "5 year contracts")

[size=12pt]You can also Get FREE Cloud Mining Speed Once EVERYDAY by doing the following:[/size]

Step 1: Make sure your account is pointed to "GHS 4.0" . (I did not update th image) ;)

Step 2: Go to the daily faucet at Products>Faucet in the top menu.

Step 3: Fill in the captcha and click the claim button.

Step 4: Now go back to your account and point your speed at any coin of your choice to mine that coin.

Note: You MUST point your account to "GHS 4.0" before you make the faucet claim to get free mining speed added to your account each day. You will get free mining speed or free coins...it depends on what your account is pointed to when you make the faucet claim.

Enjoy ;)
Last edited by MoneyInPJs on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
MoneyInPJs
Club Visitor

Sponsor

Re: ❤ FREE Cloud Mining Speed EVERY DAY! ❤ HOT

Postby MoneyInPJs » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:07 pm

This is still a great way to build up your cloud mining speed and do it all with no investment.

I get more speed everyday using this method.
MoneyInPJs
Club Visitor

Postby MoneyInPJs » Wed May 18, 2016 7:16 pm

I love this site and now you can exchange any of your coins to other coins or mining speed directly on the site.
MoneyInPJs
Club Visitor

Postby MoneyInPJs » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:13 am

I am still building my speed at this site and I did it all for free. Anyone can do it, just join and make sure to claim your free speed each day from the faucet and then point to "diversify" and pick one coin and cloud 4.0 speed so your account will switch between the one coin and mining more mining speed...so your account will continue to grow.
MoneyInPJs
Club Visitor

Postby MoneyInPJs » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:41 pm

This site is still going strong and has been for many years (more than most other mining sites)

its the only cloud mining site i trust.
MoneyInPJs
Club Visitor