Bitcoin 101 - Modelling The Price Of Bitcoin

need to know how to do something? or want to know if a certain product is worth it? please check this section.
  • Author
Bitcoin 101 - Modelling The Price Of Bitcoin

Postby Nate » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:29 am

In the follow video the focus is on price, specifically in the attempt to model the price of Bitcoin. It walks you through the concepts and challenges of modelling the price of Bitcoin. From velocity, transaction volume, supply, to all the big markets Bitcoin proposes to disrupt. Can the price of Bitcoin reach two thousand dollars, ten thousand, or more? Even if you consider the blockchain as the fundamental innovation of Bitcoin, price matters, the higher the price, the more Bitcoin is protected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2nXgK34HIM
Nate
Club Visitor

Sponsor

Re: Bitcoin 101 - Modelling The Price Of Bitcoin

Postby Chris » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:01 am

I really wasn't sure what to expect with this video, but it was a very well done presentation. I actually learned quite a bit about Bitcoin with this video that I was not aware of. There's a lot of information here so be prepared to take a lot in.
Chris
Club Visitor

Re: Bitcoin 101 - Modelling The Price Of Bitcoin

Postby Brian » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:57 am

I found this to be a very informative video. He really gets down to details here and explains everything. There is definitely a lot of good information to be had from this presentation.
Brian
Club Regular