• Author
Beginners Guide To Investing In AltCoins

Postby Brian » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:30 am

Most people are at least somewhat aware of Bitcoin. Once they begin to get involved with cryptocurrency, they may be surprised to learn that there are actually hundreds of cryptocurrencies known as altcoins. Altcoin newcomers often have many questions, and this guide will provide a brief overview of altcoins to help beginners decide whether or not to invest in them as part of their cryptocurrency portfolio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roz7JPDFbRw
Brian
Club Regular

Sponsor

Re: Beginners Guide To Investing In AltCoins

Postby Anthony » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:59 am

There is a lot of good information in this video. There was quite a bit that I was unaware of so I'm glad I watched it. Good one, thanks for sharing.
Anthony
Club Visitor

Postby Brian » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:55 am

Anthony wrote:There is a lot of good information in this video. There was quite a bit that I was unaware of so I'm glad I watched it. Good one, thanks for sharing.

I found this video very helpful myself as far as learning about the investment end a little better. A lot of this is still new to me as well, so every little bit helps when learning.
Brian
Club Regular

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:15 am

This video was very helpful for me as well. I was aware that there are literally hundreds of crypto currencies available. It's nice to know the right way to go about investing in them.
Chris
Club Visitor