Dogecoin For Beginners

need to know how to do something? or want to know if a certain product is worth it? please check this section.
  • Author
Dogecoin For Beginners

Postby Brian » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:12 am

This altcoin initially started as a joke by combining two Internet phenomena, bitcoins and the doge meme. It's one of the most talked about cryptocurrencies behind Bitcoin, which may explain in part its growing market cap. It doesn't hurt that its mascot is an adorable Shiba Inu puppy. This video will explain Dogecoin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziQaAJtaOMg
Brian
Club Regular

Sponsor

Re: Dogecoin For Beginners

Postby erikalui » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:54 pm

Dogecoin's value is very less compared to Bitcoins. Are there any reliable websites from where I can earn Dogecoins easily?
erikalui
Club Visitor

Postby krishatnet » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:21 am

After bitcoins I have found dogecoin is very popular coin. There are some sites accepting dogecoin. The value of dogecoin is low hope it will rise in future and gives profit to investors.
krishatnet
Newly Registered User

Postby Brian » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:07 am

erikalui wrote:Dogecoin's value is very less compared to Bitcoins. Are there any reliable websites from where I can earn Dogecoins easily?

If you do a Google search and type in the search term earn Dogecoins a lot of websites come up. I can't vouch for any of them personally, but it's at least a start of where to look.
Brian
Club Regular

Postby Brian » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:24 am

I now hear that Dogecoin isn't doing all that great. If this is wrong, then I'm sure someone can chime in and let me know. After the whole Alex Green, Moolah, MintPal incident, many people have lost their faith in it. I know it still ranks in the top ten lists, but will it remain there?
Brian
Club Regular