BitcoinTalk.org is a Bullshit Forum!

Had a problem with a forum member? post here, You may alo post here if you wish to inform others of a risky place you found on the internet, to help warn other users.
  • Author
BitcoinTalk.org is a Bullshit Forum!

Postby MoneyInPJs » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:37 pm

I do nothing but try to help people on bitcointalk.org and I always get my accounts banned and all post deleted. They let me earn member stats, then they ban me and delete my posts. :evil:

proof:

Don't waste your time on that forum because they are the most Centralized forum in the crypto community. Themos can kiss my ass.

I will be putting my forum time into this forum from now on. At least this admin is nice and understanding.
MoneyInPJs
Club Visitor

Sponsor

Re: BitcoinTalk.org is a Bullshit Forum!

Postby ddosbtc » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:52 pm

Well the same rule applies here also , anyways thanks for appreciating the admin we aim to hear all the issues and hope you will have a good time here.
One more thing , how namy times you have made account on bitcointalk.org , If many time then i guess you are perma banned , anyways the ban issue is no more handled by theymos but is under the torch of BadBear.

Good Luck !
ddosbtc
Global Moderator

Postby MoneyInPJs » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:31 pm

ddosbtc wrote:Well the same rule applies here also , anyways thanks for appreciating the admin we aim to hear all the issues and hope you will have a good time here.
One more thing , how namy times you have made account on bitcointalk.org , If many time then i guess you are perma banned , anyways the ban issue is no more handled by theymos but is under the torch of BadBear.

Good Luck !

I have explained this many times but i guess i can one more time...

I was banned (about a year ago for 30 days) and i had to make another account in order to contact a person that I had an active bitcoin loan with (because I am an honest person). I repaid the person and then i continued to use the new account ( i now know that i should not have) and they found out and perma banned me.

I made a new account in order to keep the community updated about my services and it lasted for a while, then one day they banned that account for no reason (other than ban evasion).

I made another account just to talk it over in the meta section only to get nowhere with the mods.

so I have been making new accounts and using them until they get banned.

now they let me get an account going until it hits member stats, then they ban it and delete all my posts.

I am so pissed about the situation that I am about to give up on the whole bitcoin community.

I have NEVER done anyone wrong and I only try to help people every day. I offer my help at no cost and I have made many friends (not the mods) and they still treat me like shit.

I need to take some time to vent.

I might be back.
MoneyInPJs
Club Visitor

Postby ddosbtc » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:35 pm

MoneyInPJs wrote:
ddosbtc wrote:Well the same rule applies here also , anyways thanks for appreciating the admin we aim to hear all the issues and hope you will have a good time here.

Good Luck !

---Snip---

I guess i remember you Posts in Meta , any ways sorry for your Loss. :!:
ddosbtc
Global Moderator

Postby MoneyInPJs » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:50 am

It's ok I am over it.

I will not be trying to help people in the bitcointalk.org community anymore. It's just not worth the headaches.

I will now be offering all my skills and help to the members of this forum.

If anyone has questions or needs help, feel free to contact me because I love to help people.
MoneyInPJs
Club Visitor

Postby bugmenot » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:32 am

100% agree with you . I don't use advertise banner but also got banned some poeple spam all day but they still posting . i joined the forum 3 years ago but still just have a full member account . Racist Mods
bugmenot
Club Visitor

Postby vm1990 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:23 pm

iv not had to much trouble there but very few of the mods should be mods... iv had a fair few ontopic posts deleted.. never got a reason why. the downtimes what kills that plave for me yes its big and yes it is a target but its all the more reson the put up some proper defences.... not to mention its just full of people asking stupid questions now... iv got a usb miner how do i mine?... god damn it google it theres 1000s of posts and video...

my little rant over :D
vm1990
Global Moderator

Postby erikalui » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:14 am

The MODs ban spammers as they go about posting a lot of off topic posts or repetitive posts on the forum. Due to Signature campaigns, this rule has been enforced to prevent spammers and there's nothing wrong in that. Since people create multiple accounts just to earn from the campaigns, it's necessary that spammers are banned.
erikalui
Club Visitor

Postby jay8291 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:30 am

erikalui wrote:The MODs ban spammers as they go about posting a lot of off topic posts or repetitive posts on the forum. Due to Signature campaigns, this rule has been enforced to prevent spammers and there's nothing wrong in that. Since people create multiple accounts just to earn from the campaigns, it's necessary that spammers are banned.

You are right i hate spammers very much they just keep posting nuisance.
jay8291
Newly Registered User

Postby Pestilence » Fri May 06, 2016 11:36 pm

That's what happens when you have a bunch of mods without standardized moderation.
The only thing I dislike about BTC.org is that it's a bunch of account farmers. Very little discussion. We'll see if the spin-off .club ends up the same.
Pestilence
Newly Registered User

Postby Squall1066 » Sat May 07, 2016 2:47 pm

Pestilence wrote:That's what happens when you have a bunch of mods without standardized moderation.
The only thing I dislike about BTC.org is that it's a bunch of account farmers. Very little discussion. We'll see if the spin-off .club ends up the same.

hiya, and nope :D account selling is actually against my rules here, both for this forum and selling here for other forums, I despise selling of accounts as you dont know who your dealing with!

Kind regards.
Squall1066
Site Admin

Postby KLYE » Thu May 12, 2016 12:05 pm

Squall1066 wrote:
Pestilence wrote:That's what happens when you have a bunch of mods without standardized moderation.

hiya, and nope :D account selling is actually against my rules here, both for this forum and selling here for other forums, I despise selling of accounts as you dont know who your dealing with!

Kind regards.

THIS. 100x THIS.

Account farmers are scumbags. Straight up!
KLYE
Newly Registered User

Postby ddosbtc » Tue May 17, 2016 1:08 pm

account farming is the soul cause of scams on bitcointalk.org , i discourage it.
ddosbtc
Global Moderator

Postby MoneyInPJs » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:04 pm

just wanted to post a little update to this thread.

I have not had any problems with them over the last year and it seems like they are leaving me alone now.

I am currently a Sr. member there but if you add all my activity since I first came to that forum, I would be a legendary member but oh well.

I don't rely on that forum anymore because you never know when all your hard work will be deleted.

I plan to be more active in this forum in the future, I have just been busy working on multiple projects.
MoneyInPJs
Club Visitor

Postby Squall1066 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:57 pm

Thanks for the update, finally left you alone ay....well I hope it stays that way, I actually like that forum, and I did not start this to rival them, just think there is some doddgy mods, most are ok and run a fair game tho, just a few bad apples.

Thanks for committing some time on here, since last time I have put in some harder bot detectors, and anti spam scripts in place, it has quietened down quite alot.

I am all ways looking for quality traffic and bad link removal service, if you have a deal let me know.

welcome back.
Squall1066
Site Admin

Next