• Author
Bitcoin mining Free 10 Gh/s miner and a free 2000W power

Postby bitcoinbroker » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:42 pm

Click here to join

start Bitcoin mining with free 10 Gh/s miner
When you register a basic 10 GHs miner and a free 2000W power supply comes for free and starts digging automaticlly
Every new player joins to official pool and receive earning from each block found by this pool. In order to simulate real life, system finds a block at a random time and at least 1 block every hour.
The pool members that found the block shares at least 0.001 BTC and this amount increases by time.
Every player receives an amount proportional to it's Hash power. Players can create their own pool, invite other players and increase their profits.
bitcoinbroker
Club Visitor

Sponsor

Re: Bitcoin mining Free 10 Gh/s miner and a free 2000W power

Postby regodigit » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:43 pm

OK, so you offer a mining pool, right? I join, connect my PC or farm to the main network and then together we try to create new blocks and earn BTC for this. Sounds pretty cool but what about competitors? Is your pool big enough to challenge main farms who control almost all BTC mining? It seems that altcoins mining has more potential similar as cloud mining has. Sites at least offer bonus programs ( http://topminers.net/mining-promo-codes/ccg-promo-code/ ), so participants receive rewards. I’m not sure, so would like to know about profits from mining pools compared to income from cloud mining.
regodigit
Newly Registered User