Islamic Forex

Chat about you favourite Alt coin
  • Author
Islamic Forex

Postby amirhossain528 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:02 pm

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh friends. Do you know about Forex Trading or Islamic Forex Trading? Today I’m here to write about this topic. At first you have to know what is Forex. Forex means “Foreign Exchange”, market for the trading of foreign currencies. Think if the euro strengthens than U.S. dollar, definitely the purchasing power to buy dollars has increased. In this situation a Forex trader will sell dollars and buy euros. Now Islamic Forex trading. At first just visit this link http://www.orbex.com/en/swap-free-account.html. As a Muslim we knows that receive some interest is totally forbidden. So we should have to open a Islamic Forex account which is also known as swap-free Forex account. Already I mentioned a website link above. If you are a Forex trader you can open a swap-free Forex account. They provide all kinds of information about Islamic Forex accounts. I can ensure you that they avoid “haram” transactions in their Forex trading. No doubt that you won't be disappointed.
amirhossain528
Newly Registered User

Sponsor

Re: Islamic Forex

Postby rakib00731 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:39 pm

I know about forex and i also know about islamic forex.For making money it will be a great source i think.I hope i will join islamic forex and work with that.
rakib00731
Newly Registered User

Re: Islamic Forex

Postby TaHeR » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:52 pm

i want to join but i dont now any thing about forex
TaHeR
Newly Registered User