The Dollar Collapse Will Rock The World

Chat about you favourite Alt coin
  • Author
The Dollar Collapse Will Rock The World

Postby Brian » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:09 am

Jeff Berwick discusses the Shemitah 7-year cycle, precious metals manipulation, breaking through the sheeple’s normal bias and the impending collapse of what has been known as the world’s reserve currency for decades. When the dollar collapses it’s not going to be like when the Zimbabwe dollar collapsed, or the Venezuelan Bolivar, or the Argentine Peso, it’s going to rock the world. And China and Russia are getting prepared for it right now, and you should be too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_lmjT56-yg
Brian
Club Regular

Sponsor

Re: The Dollar Collapse Will Rock The World

Postby sajjadaxe » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:06 am

great video . i should also be protected against the dollar , when china and russia are preparing to cover for their dollar .

i will definitely convert my dollars to other currency which has value. thx for sharing the video
sajjadaxe
Newly Registered User

Postby danman » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:36 am

It was really nice watching the video u shared. Thinking of checking out other currencies as well.
danman
Newly Registered User

Postby Kevin » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:51 pm

This video definitely had some good information to think about. I'm just wondering how well things are going to be in the states with the new President coming in. I think this could be a step in the right direction.
Kevin
Club Visitor