Why you need to invest in deeponion

Chat about you favourite Alt coin
  • Author
Why you need to invest in deeponion

Postby Crypto_alabi » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:42 pm

There are so many reasons why it is necessary to invest in deeponion now. Deeponion is one of the fast growing cryptocurrencies in the world now. You can transact on deeponion without noticed, because it is an anonymous cryptocurrency that operates on TOR network. Also, the price of deeponion keeps rising every day. The right time to invest in deeponion is nw.
Crypto_alabi
Newly Registered User

Sponsor

Re: Why you need to invest in deeponion

Postby ponyongie » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:02 pm

I agree with the OP. I made lots of research and proved that it is wise to invest to DeepOnions because of its promising projects that has a feature efficient to every individual. Investing now will have you a guaranteed profit by 2018. This ia a must-try and we'll surely didn't feel any regrets.
ponyongie
Newly Registered User

Postby makko01 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:49 am

Being a very young coin, with strong community, means that there is a big margin of growth. It's better to buy now than when the price is 30$ and everybody want to enter to become rich. Airdrop is also a good incentive since you gain regardless the price increase!
makko01
Newly Registered User

Postby pollitta » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:32 pm

This is insane! All anonymous coins has raised so quickly these days!
Big ones like Monero almost doubled, small (but quite famous) ones like Verge and SpectreCoin made 5x-10x.
Young (and not famous yet) anonymous coins like DeepOnion also made 2x but has great potential to make another 10x, because the market cap is still very low.

DeepOnion haven't even finished its initial coin distribution but already has $18m capitalization.
But once its main products will be finished the price can skyrocket and easily make 100x.

Don't miss your chance to be one of the very first investors and make a lot of money.
It may happen quite likely because DeepOnion is the most anonymous coin from all anonymous coins and works via the TOR network.
pollitta
Newly Registered User

Postby DeepFry » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:58 am

I agree with the OP, and have made significant investments in time and money in the DeepOnion project. With yesterday’s pump in Alt-coins, I sold off all my Alts with the exception of Ether and DeepOnion. I kept all my DeepOnions because I get 6% each week in airdrop just for holding them in my wallet. I get another 10%/yr for staking the onions. I know of no other coins out there at the moment with this kind of a return. Between the airdrop and staking I get almost 1% return per day. Couple this increase in onion holdings with the potential upside of the currency it is clear why DeepOnion is one of the best cryptocurrencies out there.
DeepFry
Newly Registered User