DeepOnion - anonymous currencycurrency

Chat about you favourite Alt coin
  • Author
Re: DeepOnion - anonymous currencycurrency

Postby ItsCrafty » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:43 am

DeepOnion has got a huge community support and the dev team is diligently working on making this coin feature rich. I have been watching this coin from past few weeks and its steadily increasing in value, which cannot be compared with artificial pumps other coins get. This coin has all the potential to reach in the top 50 very soon and replace Monero and Dash in 2018 as the true anonymous coin.
ItsCrafty
Newly Registered User

Sponsor

Postby Svet » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:28 pm

This is the best project of 2017, which is constantly developing. The community is very active, the developers work daily to introduce new functions. The road map of the project inspires confidence, and the coin shows us its growth, so if you want to invest, it is the best option.
Svet
Newly Registered User

Postby svenbergolo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:22 pm

Yeah i also really like the DeepOnion coin cause it has the biggest activest community of Crypto that i wee ever seen. And the Developers just really does all the best thay can to make this coin a very sucessful :)

What do you think will be the next All Time High for DeepOnion and when it might happen?
svenbergolo
Newly Registered User

Postby totallyline » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:18 pm

i also think DeepOnion is amazing.Its community just continue to grow and it's price has been on a rise too,over 4 dollar today ,highest in the history! The developers are very active too. It is indeed one of the best Cryptocurrency to invest right now.
totallyline
Newly Registered User

Previous