DeepOnion - anonymous currencycurrency

Chat about you favourite Alt coin
  • Author
DeepOnion - anonymous currencycurrency

Postby Guardsman » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:21 pm

I bring to your attention a new project: anonymous crypto currency with TOR technology and the possibility of POS and POW mining! Completely new project DeepOnion! The project is young. but very ambitious and promising. Details can be found on the official website of the project: deeponion.org there is also a forum. Currently, the project is carried out aerdrop, that is, it is possible to get absolutely free of any number of coins! But this is not the main thing, the most important is that. that the project is really worthwhile! A very serious team of developers embodies their plans. which are displayed in the Project road map. The coin is only for the month of November (not the best time for altcoins) to its investors about 400% as the rate has increased from 0.5 $ to 2.2 $ !!! And this is only the beginning! all major releases of the coin functional are scheduled for early 2018, it will be just a rocket that will take the course straight to the moon! so it's not too late, I recommend you pay your attention to this coin !!!
Guardsman
Newly Registered User

Sponsor

Re: DeepOnion - anonymous currencycurrency

Postby Thaalbi » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:05 pm

DeepOnion is an anonymous currency with good potential to dominate all other anonymous cryptocurrency. Its use case gives it an advantage over all other crypto-currencies like real anonymity with total confidentiality and secure transaction.

Moreover, it is planned to set up a DeepOnion platform that will make it the first project based on TOR to integrate a platform. :D
Thaalbi
Newly Registered User

Postby Jay_outerspace » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:24 pm

im with DeepOnion since october 2017 and could gain my investment up to 200%.the price increased up to 2$!
now im proud to be an airdrop participant and there are 19 weeks to go from now :mrgreen:
when deepsend launches, us will arrive the next big upcoming feature!!!#next level anonymity
Jay_outerspace
Newly Registered User

Postby Gorgeous011235 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:39 pm

Guardsman wrote:I bring to your attention a new project: anonymous crypto currency with TOR technology and the possibility of POS and POW mining! Completely new project DeepOnion! The project is young. but very ambitious and promising. Details can be found on the official website of the project: deeponion.org there is also a forum. Currently, the project is carried out aerdrop, that is, it is possible to get absolutely free of any number of coins! But this is not the main thing, the most important is that. that the project is really worthwhile! A very serious team of developers embodies their plans. which are displayed in the Project road map. The coin is only for the month of November (not the best time for altcoins) to its investors about 400% as the rate has increased from 0.5 $ to 2.2 $ !!! And this is only the beginning! all major releases of the coin functional are scheduled for early 2018, it will be just a rocket that will take the course straight to the moon! so it's not too late, I recommend you pay your attention to this coin !!!

I have also placed my eyes on this amazing coin recently!
I think DeepOnion has it all to succeed already..it has a huge and growing community and the Devs are very active..they have released some unique features already as DeepVault a storage to secure your file hashes on DeepOnion's blockchain. I also like the low supply of this coin ..only 25.000.000 Onions in total...definitely a good investment in my opinion! ;)
Gorgeous011235
Newly Registered User

Postby profit59 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:22 pm

Excellent crypto currency! This week, DeepOnion showed good growth. In the long term, the price can be X10
It is interesting that she appeared recently. In July of 2017! 8-)
profit59
Newly Registered User

Postby samsmith » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:30 pm

I had heard a lot about DeepOnion and looked into it few weeks ago. TOR based anonymous coin with such a huge community. The developers for this coin are very active. There are a lot of interesting features like DeepSend, Votecentral and Smart Contracts. Also DeepVault is such an amazing feature already developed.
samsmith
Newly Registered User

Postby jeungo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:01 pm

I think that from all existing projects this is the most interesting. I'm waiting for the new year. Now I participate in the Deeponion project, I can confidently say that the course following the project is very inspiring and tuned for very strong growth at the end of Airdrop, when it can start anonymous money transfers. I advise everyone at least to read about the project.
jeungo
Newly Registered User

Postby slashonion » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:12 am

This is the best community that you earned money that simply just be active and have helpful post our community. And DeepOnion has a Unique features that they provide that you may store your documents and file surely secured, And that is DeepVault, and also this has obvious benefits as it allows users to verify a file's integrity over time. Therefore, if the hash of the file changes, then the file has been altered or corrupted. And also the "Deeppoints" that will you earn in every post in our community, And will become $Onion and you got it after airdrop every sunday. DeepOnion has provided also own wallets for high security, fast transaction and untracable private transactions unlike other wallet that sometimes there's traffict transaction that takes too long before you recieved, But i don't feel that in DeepOnion wallet and that's the best od DeepOnion.
slashonion
Newly Registered User

Postby richwicklund » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:26 am

I think that DeepOnion will be 1 of all Privacy Coins in the 2018 when it releases all the Features and all the potential power of DeepOnion :)
Best feature of all the upcoming one's are for real the DeepSend as it will use a options that will allow the sender to completely hide every trace so that transactions stay untraceable to a wallet or IP as it's already using TOR Network to send transactions.
richwicklund
Newly Registered User

Postby PzYcO » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:01 pm

As soon as I became aware of DeepOnion in August I knew it was going to be one of the greatest coins in the future. All I had to see was the 100% Anonymity over the TOR network and I was sold. After doing more research I found out about the airdrop and the community. I could not join the airdrop just yet, but became a member of the community which was the best thing I've ever done.

Now knowing all of its features and the upcoming roadmap this I knew for a fact that this DeepOnion would soon be the top anonymous cryptocurrency. Having DeepVault to verify documents over the blockchain is extremely useful. I've used it many times myself to authenticate files or register them myself, basically copyrighting a file indisputably on the blockchain!

The airdrop is still open for 19 more rounds, and I was lucky enough to get in myself a handful of rounds ago... dont miss your chance to get in on it while you still can.
The price has gone from .40 cents to over 4$ just a couple days ago!!!

Payments are instant, cheap, and untraceable.. what more could you want? 10% APR PoS staking? Yeah, you get that too. Can't go wrong with onions :)
PzYcO
Newly Registered User

Postby kanahide » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:20 pm

One of the interesting part about deeponion is the privacy over the TOR network. What deeponion also makes unique is the deepvault a feature only found in deeponion. Its about storing file hashes in the blockchain and it has a massive real world use case.
With the upcoming feature of deepsend which makes the transactions even more anonymous just like monero or even better than that makes it look like moner 2.0 which is about to explode in price.
I believe that deeponion will be the future of anonymous cryptocurrencies, it can recieve and send anonymous payments via the TOR network. That makes it safe from third partys. Im sure it will find fast adaption in the darknet because of the high demand of privacy.
kanahide
Newly Registered User

Postby sigmas55 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:17 am

Deeponion is very successful and well supported by a huge community even though is still in the very beginning of its journey, wait until DeepVault is released and see the booming of Deeponion, join now or miss the train like most of us missed Bitcoin train a few years ago.
sigmas55
Newly Registered User

Postby TopLady » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:59 pm

It should be noted that it is worth joining DeepOnion possible without investing money. On the forum DeepOnion there are many interesting quests, doing that, you get coins DeepOnion!
Stay tuned, and join airdrop today, make the best contribution to your future!
https://deeponion.org/community/
TopLady
Newly Registered User

Postby KONSTANTIN VACHERON » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:03 pm

DeepVault is a good idea for a project that has interested many. I think all the participants like this,an important factor which is worth noting very friendly community DeepOnion
KONSTANTIN VACHERON
Newly Registered User

Postby Erre » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:23 am

This is a great coin, the community behind it is just astonishing, and the development is continuously going... the market cap is still low, but this will become a big thing in the future!
Erre
Newly Registered User

Next