DeepOnion is booming, please follow the trend.

Chat about you favourite Alt coin
  • Author
DeepOnion is booming, please follow the trend.

Postby WUWARAOLUOXIANG » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:37 pm

DeepOnion is rising! The current price is $2.1,and i think it is the next Dash. And It is not my wishful thinking.The MKT skills, the Tech Skill of the team is fabulous. As we know,that TOR cryptocurrencies are alway underestimated, like Zcash etc. Buy some DeepOnion and you wont feel regreted!
WUWARAOLUOXIANG
Newly Registered User

Sponsor

Re: DeepOnion is booming, please follow the trend.

Postby londoonik » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:06 am

WUWARAOLUOXIANG wrote:DeepOnion is rising! The current price is $2.1,and i think it is the next Dash. And It is not my wishful thinking.The MKT skills, the Tech Skill of the team is fabulous. As we know,that TOR cryptocurrencies are alway underestimated, like Zcash etc. Buy some DeepOnion and you wont feel regreted!

the people working on the project are doing the great job and definitely have some great features coming out next year. Mobile wallet, DeepSend, all coming in 2018 and will definitely cause the price to go up. Now it definitely the time to buy it. The community is growing as well and it will be the major drive of the development of the coin after the airdrop stops
londoonik
Newly Registered User

Re: DeepOnion is booming, please follow the trend.

Postby AAonion » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:28 pm

As a senior member, I've witnessed the rise of deeponion price from 0.6$ to 3.2$ over the month and that thanks to the contribution of DeepOnion community (7500 members and still growing) in addition to the security and anonymity provided for the transactions that are faster and lesser fees than BTC and LTC. In addition there still an Airdrop running with 18 rounds left: don't miss the chance to grab so free onions!
AAonion
Newly Registered User