DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

Chat about you favourite Alt coin
  • Author
Re: DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

Postby GambleTime » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:15 pm

Anonymous crypto-currencies are realli interesting today. Among TRUE anonymous my selection is: Verge, DeepOnion and Monero.

Verge is intersting but Max Suppy of 16,555,000,000 XVG and high market cap $1.534.494.869 USD could limit its growth to $0.5 for a long time....Too late to jump in.

Monero price is very high today and no Total/Max Supply and Market Cap is already HIGH, so I don't think it can perform a growth as 2X or 3X in the short/medium period.

So come DeepOnion. Total Supply is ONLY 19,173,035 ONION and market cap is still low as $14.490.444 USD. Furthermore DeepOnion has the best technology and community engagment in my humble opinion. So I think Onion it's the one whith EXPLOSIVE Growth Potential.
GambleTime
Newly Registered User

Sponsor

Postby field runner » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:31 pm

I Agree with your opinion , deeponion has engraved new mile stone in the history of altcoins by introducing TOR networking transactions , It keep your transactions totally untraceable and your information remains confidential. other then this deeponion has a very warm community behind it which help you out 24/7 when you need them and what you need, Dev and mods are always there for you to resolve any issue that you face in a friendly and nice manner. To me it seems to be a really interesting and successful project.
field runner
Newly Registered User

Postby sujon2429 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:32 pm

It is good sign that Deeponion's popularity is increasing.Many people is investing in Deeponion.I wish, you will get a good results if you invest.
sujon2429
Newly Registered User

Postby Crina75 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:55 pm

Many people today complain about it they did not trust bitcoin and did not even buy when they appeared on the internet. DeepOnion is a phenomenal project. Today safety is needed in the world of altcoin. The onion is basically what is most sought after, a secure anonymous crypt, secure banknotes and instant transactions. Not only that, work on this project and the effort involved in its success is remarkable. The new rules of participation in the airdrop have been designed so as not to misuse this project and have complete control of the onion. I believe the arch has enormous potential in the world of altcoin, I'm sure this project will succeed.
Crina75
Newly Registered User

Postby 12popi123 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:32 pm

Even in red days when almost every alt coins is going down with big mama BTC, if you bought onions you would be in green in BTC value. This project dont even lift of and even with small investment you possible get good returns. When you do your research youll find yout this coin is the true gem for 2018
12popi123
Newly Registered User

Postby Raj » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:58 pm

Deep onion! The only coin that gave people a chance to get out of the crisis situation all over the world! but always life brings surprises! and for such a chance that gave a lot of people a happy smile on their face they will be lifted to this project! and I personally pray to God that this project will increase the time in weeks or months on the counter this time to give more people the opportunity to purchase this coin! and the more time they give, the more people will get together on the project, which will give the project the strength of the people and the strength of the project itself! thank you to the leadership for taking care of us and giving us such a chance to purchase a Deep Onions coin!
Raj
Newly Registered User

Postby Razia butt » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:33 pm

Deep onion is nowadays regarded as future of cryptocurrency this currency has very unique and extraordinary features making it one of the very strong currency of coming time its unique features include its anonymity it provides untraceable IP and its TOR feature is very unique its transaction speed is very fast and it is now introducing DEEPSEND and and DEEPVAULT feature
Razia butt
Newly Registered User

Postby Smithjerry » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:34 am

When you think of making an investment with a profit yield, DeepOnion is the perfect way to make a long term investment with high profit yield without an iota of fear or doubt. It has a high market potential and its anonymity is guaranteed. It is secured, reliable and profitable.
Smithjerry
Newly Registered User

Postby Mickeymouse9057 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:08 am

The are lots of possibilities of deeponion becoming the greatest privacy coin of the time in the upcoming years as we have seen that it has shown its potential by humping from cents to dollars in just 2 weeks it went up to 5$ too so I am in favour of deeponion becoming the future of anonymous crypto currency
Mickeymouse9057
Newly Registered User

Postby nxnqauff » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:20 am

This is my first post about deeponion even though I am following onions for long time now. I realised just now how much I have missed in the strong community behind deeponion because of my late start in their community forum. They are highly professional. Looking forward to contribute to deeponion whatever I can do.
nxnqauff
Newly Registered User

Postby Vigme86 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:20 am

Hi to all, I consider DeepOnion one of the most promising CryptoCurrency for next year 2018 because it has all the features required to grow, develop and of course rise with the price :D .
1) First of all is focused on anonymous transactions, it uses TorNetwork to do it and dev team is working to implemnt DeepSend to raise anonymity in transactions, you can find a short explation of how will work on the community forum
https://deeponion.org/community/threads ... ined.2203/

2) Dev team is really active, it implements continuously new improvements such as DeepVault, it's working on Android Wallet etc. and most importantly is quite sensitive to comments from users. This is a reassurance for users and potential investors, they are kind of interested in develop a product the market and not for themselves as many other altcoins do

3) The DeepOnion Community is really active and partecipes in a fanatical way.

i think is really undervalued, once they will get listed on big exchanges such as bittrex the price can easily make a 5x or even a 10x
Vigme86
Newly Registered User

Postby shadowhnter » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:42 am

Hi all guy. I think we are best friend. I agree with many people here. I bet in DeepOnion. I believe DeepOnion community and dev. I am waiting DeepSend. Invest and hold. Good luck
shadowhnter
Newly Registered User

Postby Ariyan » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:58 am

yes,Deeponion is secure & trusted crypto,I trust it since one month & I have a good profit now.Trust me buy Deeponion & hold it for your future.
Ariyan
Newly Registered User

Postby Ebrahimadhamo1 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:47 am

Deep onion is the most active project,it is excursion project, deeponion is the great community and active project,deep onion is the great invention project.
Ebrahimadhamo1
Newly Registered User

Postby tetsu1007 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:53 pm

DeepOnion right now is an improving community because of the surprise updates made by the active moderators and administrator and specially deeponion is good investment because the coin is still improving and dominating next year deeponion will rise again
tetsu1007
Newly Registered User

PreviousNext