DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

Chat about you favourite Alt coin
  • Author
Re: DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

Postby xplorer79 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:23 pm

Hi there !
I'm also supporting because my online privacy is very important to me. The DeepOnion blockchain is running on the TOR network and this alone gives a lot of credit to the coin. It also offers very interesting features, like the DeepVault. DeepVault allows anyone to hash or verify a document using the blockchain, and this is something no other coin offers, to my knowledge.
The team is working hard on new features (android wallet, WooCommerce plugin for WordPress), and the friendly community is a great place to be.
The coin is actually being listed on more and more exchanges, and I'm sure it will be in the top cryptos of 2018.
xplorer79
Newly Registered User

Sponsor

Postby johny1512 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:52 pm

DeepOnion is proudly listed on the highly secure Cryptopia. You can buy and sell DeepOnion currency with ease. The highly secure wallet is designed to keep your identity safe from government agencies and prying eyes.
with the deeponion your anonymity is guarenteed,, you can send and receive private transaction using deep wallet
johny1512
Newly Registered User

Postby utlptc » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:09 pm

DeepOnion the new anonymous crypto..I think it has a great value as you can see the upward trend...moreover it has a strong community which will make happen to give it a new edge. already listed in three exchanger. more pleasured things to come soon..hope to see as a great crypto in 2018.
utlptc
Newly Registered User

Postby Ayenn » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:27 pm

Deeponion has a big potential for being a good
Anonymous cryptocurrencies,this is the real future coin for next year and for the coming years.
That is why il call it a lucky coin to me because im
Very bless that i encounter and invest to this coin,soon deeponion will fly soar up up away till he reach the heaven.
Ayenn
Newly Registered User

Postby Onion4life » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:45 pm

Thank you for the informations guy, Im quite into anonymous coins cause I like its privacy features. DeepOnion is a new, the price is not too high. Very worth to invest my money. I belive the price of deeponion will in crease to the top in next couple of years.
Onion4life
Newly Registered User

Postby Ther3dh4t » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:37 pm

Being part of DeepOnion Community is very rewarding, you can see the movements and developments of DeepOnion, active members and devs to ask and be answered to your queries.
About the $Onion, I personally like the anomity feature and security to transactions and bonus of continuos development of $onion projects that makes me see clear future of DeepOnion. You should see it too!
Ther3dh4t
Newly Registered User

Postby cryptolover11 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:40 pm

i am a member of the great deeponion community. i invested in it when it was around 1$ and now its 3$+.. happy with my profit. more people are investing because of the great features of this coin. and the best thing is that their airdrops are still in progress.
cryptolover11
Newly Registered User

Postby defc0de » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:00 am

Those links are helpful, I can refer my friends to joining DeepOnion now. I myself invested in this cryptocurrency as I believe that the project has a lot of potential in the future. Privacy is one of the top issues that we are faced in right now - government regulations, censorship, taxations etc.. Basically everything we do gets recorded and if there's a sure fire way to conceal our privacy, then DeepOnion is the answer. With its TOR based anonymous transactions and the upcoming DeepSend feature, this coin will definitely rock the top privacy coin spot in a few years. I hope people will see the value of this coin and how it will help us move forward with the privacy/anonymity tech in the blockchain revolution.
defc0de
Newly Registered User

Postby Shade6999 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:56 am

Hello guys, i am a member of DeepOnion community.... And i have to say that DeepOnion is cryptocurrency with bright future.... It uses TOR network it is anonymous and untraceable, it has almost instant payments.... We have DeepValut new version, DeepSend, we have community that is growing really quickly.... If you want to invest some money in some cryptocurrency i recommend DeepOnion it is still cheap it cost around 2.60$ it's growing very fast in just couple of years it is going to be one of the top 5 coins on cryptocurrency market you should try it....
Shade6999
Newly Registered User

Postby zmerol » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:55 am

Yes , i am so very thankful that i found DeepOnion last month , i am currently investing in this project , this project have a 10% potential to reach to the moon. if you need more information please visit deeponion.org
zmerol
Newly Registered User

Postby Az_67 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:03 am

Undoubtedly, DeepOnion is the future of cryptocurrency because in this era no any cryptocurrency is near in the quality and features that is offered by DeepOnion likewise Deep sent and anonymous transactions etc.
DeepOnion will rule the world of cryptocurrency for sure.
Az_67
Newly Registered User

Postby bunnybugs » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:23 am

yes deeponion is the future of anonymous crypto currency because it is a TOR based network...which means your ip address is never mentioned any where it gives you integrated secure and safe transactions it comes with lots of features like deeponion vault deeponion paper wallet etc
bunnybugs
Newly Registered User

Postby onioncoin4 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:01 pm

Thank you for your information.I have placed my eye on deep onion recently exactly two weeks ago. And have filled my bags with some onions already. I think privacy coins are very important nowadays. Deeponion already has unique features like deep vault and the upcoming deepsend. This coin can easily compete with the dash and monero in the very next future.
onioncoin4
Newly Registered User

Postby jonval21 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:06 pm

right now people are talking about privacy in cryptocurrencies due goberments and this cryptocurrency is a really good option because the price and the community and developers, is a really good deal hold this cryptocurrencie for long term. i have told some friends and they are buying too for long but long term.
in the futurproctect we must protect our self against goberments so they dont know about our money and i think DeepOnion is the best option for that.
jonval21
Newly Registered User

Postby Roronoajimmy17 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:32 pm

The coin, DeepOnion, has a really good concept. The concept of using TOR browser to keep us 100% anonymous is really amazing. The community grows and prospers and being a part of makes me feel really nice.
Roronoajimmy17
Newly Registered User

PreviousNext