DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

Chat about you favourite Alt coin
  • Author
DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

Postby Cazkys » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:31 am

Welcome To The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network. We increase the level of privacy for our crypto users to reduce the likelihood of being hacked or attacked by other legal & illegal entities. With DeepOnion, you can send and receive onions (ONION) over the TOR network. With DeepOnion your anonymity is guaranteed, you can send and receive private transactions using the DeepOnion wallet.

Features:

Highly Secure Transactions:
  The highly secure wallet is designed to keep your identity safe from government agencies and prying eyes.

Instant Confirmations:
  Send and receive instant payments. You no longer have to wait several minutes or hours to receive a payment confirmation.

Secure Wallet:
  Download the secure wallet for Windows, Mac or Linux. A paper wallet is also available if needed.

Untraceable Payments:
  Send and receive payments anonymously and hide your identity. All transactions are private and sent through the TOR network.

Cryptopia.co.nz:
  DeepOnion is proudly listed on the highly secure Cryptopia. You can buy and sell DeepOnion currency with ease.

Free Airdrop:
  POW + POS + No ICOs or Crowdfunding means free coin distribution. We're also offering 40 rounds of free airdrops!

Helpful DeepOnion Links:

Official site: https://deeponion.org/

Official forum: https://deeponion.org/community/

Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0

Apply AirDrop: https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php

FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/deeponionx 

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/deeponionx 

REDDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeepOnion 

ENG Telegram: https://t.me/DeepOnionCoin

Youtube ENG: https://www.youtube.com/deeponion
Cazkys
Club Visitor

Sponsor

Re: DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

Postby rolezar » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:07 am

Hi, yes i know about DeepOnion. I think it's very perspective altcoin, because he have professional dev's and creative community! I think his price 15$ soon. Buy and hold DeepOnion!
rolezar
Newly Registered User

Postby taovk » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:14 am

the only thing that amaze me about deepONION is the fast growing rate in the market
its doing beautifully well just almost like bitcoin
looking forward to invest more
thanks for the information
taovk
Newly Registered User

Postby Aeriform » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:33 am

Looks promising. Finally a more modern forum.
Aeriform
Newly Registered User

Postby ademarliz » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:43 am

DeepOnion is an anonymous currency with good potential of dominating the over all other anonymous cryptocurrency. Its use case give it a edge on all other cryptocurrency as it the real anonymity with total privacy and secured transaction.

More so, there is plan to implement platform on DeepOnion which will make it the first TOR based project to have a platform integrated.
ademarliz
Newly Registered User

Postby RBD59 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:44 am

Aeriform wrote:Looks promising. Finally a more modern forum.

Well, i can totally vouch for it. It's a great project that is GREATLY undervalued as a coin in the anonymous categori. It has so much potential and people are slowly starting to find out. The volume grew by more than the double yesterday and the Developers have great stuff (Deepsend) comming right around the corner. As a bonus the projects offers 2 Weekly airdrops, where i have gathered allmost all my Onions and accumulated a nice profit
As i see it, 2018 will be the year for DeepOnion. DeepSend will be implemented and that will launch DeepOnion up towards Monero. Maybe even higher :D
Last edited by RBD59 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RBD59
Newly Registered User

Postby bloodxia » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:50 am

I am very agree with it, at present in the anonymous coins, only Deeponion valuation is the lowest, in 2018, will be Deeponion prices for one year, believe that a year later, there will be a lot of people to participate in buying Deeponion.And create great value for yourself.
bloodxia
Newly Registered User

Postby Sylar2016 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:57 am

In the recent explosion of altcoin and ICO whitout project or programmation DeepOnion stands outfrom the others for the quality of the team behind. You can easily try it visiting their official site and the community forum. The coin is also very very fast and guarantees 100% anonymity. Now it is surely hard to reach the success of Bitcoin but Deeponion has undoubtedly a very great potential.
Sylar2016
Newly Registered User

Postby Sozialtourist » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:07 pm

Great that DeepOnion has its supporters here, too. Buying some coins 3 weeks ago was probably the best decision I made in crypto. I should have bought more, the price is soaring and I have high hopes that this will continue during 2018. Privacy and anonymity are getting more and more important and so the focus will more and more shift to cryptocurrencies like DeepOnion!
Sozialtourist
Newly Registered User

Postby ken0203 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:09 pm

I have heard about DeepOnion. The idea of a cryptocurrency that uses the TOR network is definitely intriguing. I see the price is in an upswing right now too. I have seen a lot of stuff posted around Facebook about it, seems like you guys have a passionate community.
ken0203
Newly Registered User

Postby cindykate » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:15 pm

Thanks for promoting our community and putting informations about DeepOnion! As a investor, i prioritize to check the community of a coin rather than basing on its current price. That why i joined DeepOnion community. I have also been a member of DeepOnion community for about 3 weeks now and everything was great. The community was doing good and doing their best to achieve the success that we want. The features of DeepOnion will bring us into a successful community. A coin that protects the privacy and security of its user was wanted by everyone, we can see it in the growth of the community and the price of the coin. It's still not too late, join DeepOnion now!
cindykate
Newly Registered User

Postby Desperado » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:34 pm

Yes! thanks for this thread! Its really informative and i gues this is was most DeepOnion investors need! When i invested a couple of month ago the price was waaaay lower then as it is now. highly secure transactions, instant confirmations send, untraceable payments, secure wallets :D Im Hodling for life so i can experience where we are going with DeepOnion! Im looking forward to more of these threads. :mrgreen:
Desperado
Newly Registered User

Postby PantoflasCrypt017 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:43 pm

Great community behind this altcoin, and definitely one to have a look into if you value your privacy when transacting online. Join the free Airdrop to get in on the action!
PantoflasCrypt017
Newly Registered User

Postby dimsdv » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Hello. I'm proud to be involved in the promotion of DeepOnion. I have invested and already make a profit. DeepOnion price 2.2 $
dimsdv
Newly Registered User

Postby Andreas333 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:33 pm

Am a happy member of the DeepOnion community myself and am proud to call myself a DeepOnion fanboy. This coin has literally helped me in so many ways and I feel lucky to be a part of this wild ride to the moon.
Andreas333
Newly Registered User

Next