• Author
[ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural

Postby lolxxxx » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:09 am

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

impactChoice, a leading provider of environmental sustainability software, will launch a token presale of its ERC20 Standard cryptocurrency, Earth Token (ETN) on October 23, 2017. The main token sale will commence one week later, October 30.

The goal of the project is to combine the strengths of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency with years of experience creating Environmental Sustainability Solutions to establish a global Natural Asset Marketplace that removes current barriers to participation in activities that preserve our Environment, while providing all stakeholders with tangible assets that appreciate in value as the market matures and grows.

The impactChoice Natural Asset Exchange blockchain platform and Earth Token (ETN) will accelerate global Environmental Sustainability efforts and transform the $120 Trillion Natural Capital Asset Market by allowing the market to grow organically and achieve its massive potential.

Earth Token (ETN) funds will be held using multi-sig wallets, including two of three signatories for the control of funds. All token sale information will be available at the official Earth Token website (https://goo.gl/zv7EmM).

Image Image

PRESALE BEGINS 23 OCTOBER 2017 12:00 GMT

TOKEN SALE BEGINS 30 OCTOBER 2017 12:00 GMT

Image Image

Note* I am just a advertiser and I do not force you to invest in any project. I will not be responsible for any of your loss.
lolxxxx
Newly Registered User

Sponsor