• Author
october '17 update

Postby Squall1066 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:34 pm

node problems !!

the blockchain keeps getting stuck, I am on it and It will get sorted, I thank you all for your patience and support.

if you are running a node and are willing to provide I.P. for us to connect, please reply here or PM me, I will update squallcoin.conf on website to point to it.

thanks again
Squall1066
Site Admin

Sponsor

Re: october '17 update

Postby Squall1066 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:31 pm

the chain has been forced to fork, I am setting up around 5 masternodes to get it back on track, if you are stuck on block 314306 you have the correct chain. I will update here when I have more info.
Squall1066
Site Admin

Postby Squall1066 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:41 pm

right, there is no fork, in fact there was not anything technically wrong, there are more nodes up, and I was able to push more blocks through when I sent a tx fee with some coins to myself lol

so please try and attach a minimal tx fee (0.01 recommended) to keep the network alive, I will be looking as to how I can automate the blockchain to stop it from stopping.

also please note{- the wallet when no tx fee has been paid for a long time will show out of sync, but it is not, it is just timeout.

I will update as I find fixes to the coin, I still have batch 2 to release :-)
Squall1066
Site Admin

Postby ddosbtc » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:16 pm

Squall1066 wrote:right, there is no fork, in fact there was not anything technically wrong, there are more nodes up, and I was able to push more blocks through when I sent a tx fee with some coins to myself lol

so please try and attach a minimal tx fee (0.01 recommended) to keep the network alive, I will be looking as to how I can automate the blockchain to stop it from stopping.

also please note{- the wallet when no tx fee has been paid for a long time will show out of sync, but it is not, it is just timeout.

hope everything is fixed now :?
ddosbtc
Global Moderator

Postby Squall1066 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:56 pm

ddosbtc wrote:
Squall1066 wrote:right, there is no fork, in fact there was not anything technically wrong, there are more nodes up, and I was able to push more blocks through when I sent a tx fee with some coins to myself lol

hope everything is fixed now :?

now I believe it is :-)

got coins maturing every hour or so, going to give this coin another push in any way I can, might have to run a giveaway so get ready for lots of spam accounts lol
Squall1066
Site Admin